Brisk certified used-car deliveries are giving a needed boost to the automotive remarketing industry that’s seen overall prices and sales soften as a result of generous incentives auto makers have offered the past two years. William Heard: Striving for consistent reconditioning work. Most major dealer groups report increased used-car sales for the first half of 2003 compared with like-2002. Certified programs were credited for the increase. “Our used-car sales and revenues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Certified Used Cars Boost Remarket Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.