BINGHAM FARMS, MI â€“ Louis Vitton. Gucci. Christian Dior. Such tony brands typically donâ€™t spring to mind when the topic turns to vinyl, but Canadian General-Tower Ltd. isnâ€™t your typical vinyl supplier. A 100-year-old company with $300 million in annual revenue and product in 80% of all North American vehicle programs, CGT has set its sights on putting vinyl, longtime the poor cousin to leather in automotive design, in the driverâ€™s seat. â€śWe are focused on bringing vinyl into the 21st ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CGTâ€™s New Innovation Center Showcases Vinyl in Auto Makersâ€™ Backyard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.