Executives at China America Cooperative Automotive Inc. (Chamco Auto) have “handed in their resignations and left the company,” a source tells Ward’s. They include Mario Ferla, who claimed control of Chamco after a boardroom coup in early March broke the distributor into two parts, each claiming to be Chamco Auto. However, Bill Pollack, who claims to be in control of Chamco, disagrees the distributor is finished. “Chamco Auto is very much moving forward,” Pollack tells Ward’s, saying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chamco Defunct, Depending on Whom You Ask" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.