BEIJING — Changcheng Automotive Industry Corp. of Hebei province develops five new pickup models based on four chassis. Four of the models will be put on the market at the beginning of 2000. The models are: CC1020D single-cab, CC1020L lengthened single-cab, CC1021S double-cab, CC1021L large double-cab and CC1020N single-cab with sleeping bunk. The single-cab model with sleeping bunk is the first of its kind in domestic production, Changcheng claims. The development of the five models was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changcheng develops five pickup models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.