MUMBAI – Hyundai Motor India Ltd. plans to utilize its full capacity this fiscal year to produce more than 300,000 vehicles. The South Korean subsidiary currently is investing Rs60 billion ($1.3 billion) here to double its capacity, add an engine and transmission plant and set up a research and development center – all with the goal of building Indian operations into its small-car manufacturing hub. With the possible transfer of 200,000-unit production of its premium Click hatchback ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changing Face of Hyundai in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.