CHICAGO – Belying their heritage of extravagance, the British marques within Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group are paying considerable attention to the environmental impact of their products, a senior executive says. Bob Dover, chief operating officer of Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover, says diesel-electric hybrid engines are on the auto maker’s radar. Particularly Land Rover’s, he says. Dover: Land Rover examining building diesel-electric hybrid engines for its lineup. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changing Marketplace Puts Heat on Luxury Brands, Dover Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.