CHANGZHOU — Changzhou Changjian Bus Group Corp. Ltd. (Changke) reportedly has inked a deal with Italian busmaker Iveco SpA to establish a joint venture capable of producing 5,000 large buses per year. The JV represents a total investment of US$99.8 million, split 50/50 between Iveco and Changke. Iveco will contribute US$30 million in cash and US$10 million in equipment. Changke, meanwhile, will invest its land, workshops, production facilities and some cash. The JV reportedly will use ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Changke, Iveco reach agreement for Changzhou large-bus joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.