DURHAM, NC – Just as Bo and Luke Duke reprise retro-kitsch TV in the new Dukes of Hazard movie featuring their storied “General Lee” ’69 Dodge Charger, the Chrysler Group is ready with its own muscle car re-run: the new ’06 Dodge Charger sedan. Although the General and the new Charger have little in common – the ’06 Charger, controversially, is a 4-door and the General has two – the one thing both are likely to share is mixed reviews. Dodge stylists endowed the Charger with a unique ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Charger Resurrected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.