Shareholders of automotive supplier Cherry Corp. have received a buyout proposal from the company's Chairman and President Peter Cherry and his affiliates to acquire all of the company's outstanding common stock for $18.75 per share in cash. Mr. Cherry's group currently owns about 5.5 million shares, or 54%, of the company's common stock. Cherry manufactures automotive electrical switches, sensors, electronic keyboards and controls. The company's board of directors has appointed a special ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cherry CEO Offers Shareholders Buyout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.