HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC – Wayne Cherry, design chief at General Motors Corp., may be calling it a career, but he promises a number of pivotal designs will succeed him over the next few years. Outgoing GM design chief Wayne Cherry. "We're working on how we might do the aspirational Cadillac 16-cyl. car," he tells Ward’s in an interview while acting as judge at a Councours d'Elegance here. There also will be an important announcement on the Pontiac Solstice at the Detroit auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cherry Reflects While Wrapping Up GM Career" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.