VIENNA – Russian importer Chery Avtomobili Rus launches sales of Ukrainian-made small sedans this month. The move is the result of a cooperation between Ukraine’s largest car manufacturer ZAZ and Chinese auto maker Chery. In February, ZAZ launched volume production of the Chery A13 sedan at its plant in Zaporozhye. While the Ukraine auto maker is selling the car under its own brand as the ZAZ Forza in the domestic market, the partners agreed to ship a Chery-badged version to Russia. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Launches Sales of Ukrainian-Made Cars in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.