TURIN – Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. will unveil two new Italian-designed cars at this month’s Beijing auto show, both with a chance to make it to market within the next few years. The two models, called the Lei and Lui (Italian for she and he), were designed and developed by Torino Design, arguably the most successful automotive design and engineering startup in years. The front-drive, Lei 2-door coupe measures 157.5 ins. (400 cm) in overall length and seats five people. The 5-door Lui ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chery Taps Upstart Torino Design for Beijing Show Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642