Chevrolet is undergoing a transformation in Thailand involving a corporate facelift that focuses on enhancing brand image, complete with an evolution of the bowtie logo, which will be applied to everything from new models to services. The General Motors (Thailand) Ltd. and Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Co. Ltd. brand- transformation campaign makes its debut at the 31st Bangkok International Motor Show March 26. The companies say in a joint statement the aim is to strengthen the Chevy brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevrolet Highlights Brand-Transformation Strategy in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.