“We're just in the beginning stage of a 20-plus week production acceleration for the Chevrolet Impala,” says Gary White, General Motors Corp.'s vehicle line executive for mid-size cars. Production of the all-new Impala started in late November at GM's Oshawa, Ont., No.1 plant and has been in a slow ramp up since then. GM's production schedule calls for building 103,000 Impalas in 1999, with a sales target of 85,000 units. Mr. White says GM will build 200,000-plus units in the first full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevrolet Impala Heads for Mid-April Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.