VIENNA – General Motors Corp.‘s Chevrolet division is the latest brand to withdraw from this year’s Frankfurt international auto show in September. A Chevrolet Europe spokesman confirms the decision not to take part in the biannual show, one of the region’s biggest. Vehicles sourced from GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. in Korea are sold in Europe under the Chevrolet brand. Other GM brands appear to still be scheduled to participate. Chevrolet is the first non-Japanese brand to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevrolet Withdraws From September Frankfurt Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.