General Motors Corp. is aiming to make its Chevrolet brand one of the top-three selling car brands in Malaysia. Recently returning to Malaysia’s passenger-car market following a long absence, GM has drawn up an ambitious plan to achieve “a significant presence” in Malaysia within five years, says William S. Botwick, in charge of GM’s Association of Southeast Nations (ASEAN) operations, in a published report. Botwick is quoted as saying that if GM’s growth plans are fully realized, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Aims to Be Among Top 3 in Malaysian Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.