ALDIE, VA – The Chevrolet Aveo subcompact will be available in a few key markets by the end of December, says Margaret Brooks, marketing manager for Aveo and Equinox. Chevrolet Aveo on sale in December. Dealers in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento will be the first to offer the entry-level Aveo for sale. The car then will go on sale in a few more West Coast markets before becoming available on the East Coast. It won't be on sale nationally until late January, she says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Aveo to Debut in California Markets First" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.