DETROIT â€“ Chevrolet expects a 2-month trend of passenger cars outselling light trucks to continue in the coming months, especially if U.S. fuel prices remain elevated, the bow-tie brandâ€™s top marketer says. â€śWhere fuel prices go is anybodyâ€™s guess,â€ť Chevy Marketing Vice President Rick Scheidt tells Wardâ€™s at GM World Headquarters here. â€śBut whatâ€™s good for Chevrolet is that by having a strong portfolio, from cars to (cross/utility vehicles) to trucks, weâ€™re better-positioned to handle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Car Sales Microcosm of GMâ€™s New Product Diversity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.