NEW YORK â Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper promises the â08 Malibu will bridge a perception gap that hindered its predecessors from effectively competing against the Toyota Camry and Honda Accord, the current volume leaders in the midsize car segment. âWeâre going to turn heads (with the Malibu),â Peper tells the International Motor Press Assn. here. While declining to predict how much market share the Malibu is expected to grab from its segment competitors, Peper expresses cautious ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Chief Promises â08 Malibu Will Turn Heads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642