CHICAGO – The unveiling at the auto show here of the upcoming imported Aveo doesn’t mark the end of Chevrolet’s small car plans, says General Manager Kurt Ritter. "The low end of the market is constantly emerging and so we can't say this is the end to our small car strategy, though that's not to suggest I'll come back to Chicago next year and have something new to talk about," Ritter says. "All I'll say is that we need to always be involved in the entry-level market with a fresh core of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Has More In Mind for Small Car Sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642