Malaysia Hicomobil Sdn Bhd reports sales of 800 Chevrolets since the U.S.-made cars returned to the Malaysian market in October. CEO Norzahid Mohd Zahudi predicts the company will sell 3,300 Chevrolets by the end of March and will achieve its target of 5,000 units by the end of October. "The cars started hitting Malaysian roads from October, and more bookings are pouring in even as the year comes to an end," Norzahid says. Currently, the distributor has 15 sales outlets and the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Malaysian Sales Grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.