General Motors Corp. rolls out four new Chevrolet models for the Malaysian market. The 1.5L Chevrolet Aveo hatchback, 1.8L Optra midsize sedan, 2.2L Nabira multipurpose vehicle and 3.8L V-6 Lumina sedan will be on sale beginning this month. The vehicles will be imported from Thailand, South Korea and Australia.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Models Hit Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.