Only the apple pie is missing, as two other American icons, Chevrolet and Major League Baseball, plan to spend the next week together in Detroit, site of the 2005 All-Star Game. Chevrolet, which is the exclusive automotive sponsor and official vehicle of Major League Baseball, is planning to have a major advertising presence during the All-Star Game festivities, which run July 8-12. “Since its 1933 debut, Major League Baseball's All-Star Game has given fans an opportunity to see the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Plans All-Star Game Promos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.