INDIANAPOLIS – Brace yourself, Baby Boomers: Corvette is turning 50. And given its reputation as perhaps the greatest American automotive icon, General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet Div. is having one big – and extended – birthday party for the 2-seat sports car. Chevy plans to kick off a year-long anniversary celebration later in April, culminating in late June 2003, with a 3-day event in Nashville, TN, featuring concerts, parades, car displays and Corvette club functions. 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Plans Big Corvette Birthday Bash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.