Chevrolet announces pricing and a pre-ordering program for its all-new Cobalt compact car. Beginning today (Aug. 2) and concluding Oct. 18, Chevrolet will reward consumers who place early orders for the Cobalt by adding some options at no extra charge, depending on the model ordered. Customers who pre-order the base Cobalt coupe or sedan model will receive a spoiler valued at $275; those who pre-order the LS model will receive a sunroof valued at $725 and those who pre-order either the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Reveals Cobalt Pricing, Pre-Sale Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642