DETROIT â€“ General Motors Co., which wants to reconnect with U.S. consumers after years of questionable quality and a recent taxpayer-funded bankruptcy, launches a major new advertising campaign tonight for its bread-and-butter Chevrolet brand. Marketing chief Joel Ewanick characterizes the effort as GMâ€™s biggest post-bankruptcy campaign so far, but also calls it just the first salvo in a marketing overhaul at the auto maker that could take years. â€śThis is just the start,â€ť Ewanick says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevyâ€™s World Series Ads Kick Off New GM Marketing Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.