SAN FRANCISCO – About halfway through General Motors Corp.'s Employee Discount for Everyone promotion program in the U.S., the Chevrolet Div. is reporting a strong sales pace and attracting consumers who may not have otherwise considered the brand. “We're getting great response,” Jim Campbell, marketing chief for Chevrolet cars, tells Ward's here during test drives of the all-new HHR cross/utility vehicle. “Obviously, the month isn't over. We've still got a lot of hard work. But we're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Sales Running Strong in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.