WARREN, MI – The '07 Chevrolet Tahoe will be the first vehicle based on General Motors Corp.'s all-new GMT900 fullsize truck architecture to debut publicly when it is showcased in Dallas at the Texas State Fair, which runs Sept. 30-Oct. 23. The '07 GMC Yukon will follow, debuting Oct. 5 at the California International Auto Show in Anaheim. By mid 2006, all of GM's fullsize SUV models – including the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban and Avalanche and GMC Yukon XL – will be at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Tahoe to Make Public Debut in Texas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.