Chevrolet Sales (Thailand) Ltd. says it is happy with the progress it has made since its entry into Thailand's market in 2000. "We are pleased with our investments,” President William Botwick tells the Bangkok Post newspaper. "There are always bumps on the road but the long-term horizon looks good,” he says. "We are very committed to our presence here, and we are adding capacity." The Chevrolet brand saw first-year Thailand sales of 1,500. In 2005, it surpassed 34,000 units and is in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Thailand Says Future Looks Bright" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.