General Motors Corp. introduces a redesigned ‚Äô07 Chevrolet Police Tahoe that boasts more power, an enhanced ride and handling qualities and additional safety features. Further distinguishing the ‚Äô07 Police Tahoe from other police vehicles is that it is the first SUV designed from the ground up as a law enforcement vehicle, GM says. ‚ÄúLike the '99 Chevrolet Impala Police vehicle ‚Äď the first car in automotive history to be designed from its inception as a law enforcement vehicle ‚Äď the ‚Äô07 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Unveils ‚Äô07 Police Tahoe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.