TOKYO -- The Saturn Vue platform is expected to spawn a new Chevy cross/utility vehicle (CUV) and likely a Suzuki version, to be assembled at the CAMI Automotive Inc. plant in Ingersoll, Ont., Canada, the joint venture of General Motors Corp. and Suzuki Motor Corp., Ward’s learns. The unibody CUV is expected in late 2003 or early 2004, says Rick Brown, general director, Suzuki Affairs Office of GM Asia/Pacific (Japan). Edgar De Luccas, a GM-Suzuki liaison with GM Asia/Pacific who works ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chevy Version of Vue Coming to CAMI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.