General Motors Corp. and Nissan Motor Corp. U.S.A. will share much of the spotlight at the Chicago auto show, which opens to the public Feb. 13. Among GM offerings will be the new Pontiac Bonneville, which is based on the same platform as the Buick LeSabre launched last month in Detroit, and the revamped Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Nissan will show off the '00 Maxima, due on the market this summer, as well as its NCS (New Concept Sedan) hybrid concept that's part sport/utility, minivan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chicago to Feature New Bonneville, Maxima" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.