The Chinese government has given the go-ahead for Ford Motor Co., Mazda Motor Corp. and Changan Automotive Group to establish a joint venture plant near Nanjing. The facility will be located in the Jiangning Economic & Technological Development Zone in the Jiangsu province and produce both Ford and Mazda models. It marks the first time the three companies will cooperate in one JV plant in China, says Mazda. Initial capacity is pegged at 160,000 units annually, with the possibility of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Approves Ford, Mazda, Changan JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.