SOUTHFIELD, MI – ASIMCO Technologies Ltd., a diversified automotive parts supplier and a big player in China, is going global. The Beijing-based ASIMCO, stitched together by an investment group beginning in 1994 via equity stakes in several Chinese suppliers, now is entering a new phase, founder, Chairman and CEO Jack Perkowski says in an interview here. Asimco operation in China. That new stage includes massive planned investment, a bigger presence in Europe and North America and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China-Based Supplier Sets Global Strategy in Motion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.