CHELSEA, MI – Chrysler is nearing a decision on marketing its iconic core-brand 300 fullsize sedan in China, the auto maker’s lead international executive says today. The boardroom discussion is taking place as Chrysler is weeks away from launching its seventh model – the Jeep Compass – in the world’s largest market. Chrysler’s management team is pondering a 300 sedan rollout as it also considers “leveraging” alliance-partner Fiat’s joint venture with China-based Guangzhou, Mike Manley ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China on Chrysler 300 Roadmap?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.