BEIJING — China is encouraging 120 large state enterprises and 1,000 other key enterprises to set up overseas ventures to which they would supply equipment, expertise, raw materials and parts. The government is targeting for the program highly competitive companies with strong management skills and operations, good credibility and experience in overseas business and exports. The ventures would assemble and manufacture a wide range of products including automobiles, motorcycles, small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China coaxes companies to invest overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.