Private auto company China Geely Group moves its headquarters from Ningbo to Hangzhou, China. Both cities are located in Zhejiang province. A ceremony was held in Hangzhou Jan. 16, to mark the occasion. "Moving our headquarters to Hangzhou will be one of the milestones in Geely Group’s development," says Li Shufu, Geely Group chairman. He says the move should help the group achieve its annual sales revenue goal of RMB80 billion ($9.6 billion) within the next 12 years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Geely Moves Headquarters to Hangzhou" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.