BEIJING — China's Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) is enforcing new automobile regulations in Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangdong province in an effort to eliminate forged documents. The new rules will set a national standard for premiums. They also will detail the contents of additional insurance coverage, to be observed by all insurance companies. Each driver must be insured by policies issued under the supervision of the CIRC. The forgery-proof documents are easily identified with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China institutes insurance regulations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642