TAIPEI – China Motor Corp. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. say they will invest $46.7 million to hike capitalization of Southeast (Fujian) Motor Co. Ltd. A China Motor official says the increased capitalization will facilitate the development of new car models and enable the construction of a third-stage assembly plant. Southeast Motor is a joint venture between China Motor and the Fujian Motor Group of China. The company produces passenger cars and commercial vehicles designed by CMC and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China, MMC Invest in Southeast JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.