Despite the fact China’s frenetic sales growth is beginning to slow, sales and production in the year’s first half each topped 5 million units. Through June, output increased 16.7% to nearly 5.2 million units, while sales rose 18.5% to 5.18 million, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers says. Passenger-vehicle deliveries in the first six months climbed 17.1% to 3.61 million. But China’s Xinhua news agency says the growth rate was down 5.2 percentage points from the 22.26% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Posts Strong First-Half Sales, Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.