New-vehicles sales in China jumped 34.4% in April to 1.56 million units, albeit down 10.4% from March, pushing 4-month sales up 60.5% to 6.17 million, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers says. The governmentâ€™s Xinhua news agency reports passenger-car deliveries rose 33.2% to 1.11 million units in April and 63.4% to more than 4.63 million for the first four months. CAAM says Chinese production climbed 34.6% in April to more than 1.56 million units with the 4-month total up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s April New-Vehicle Sales Jump 34.4%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.