VIENNA â Dongfeng Yuan Vehicle Co. Ltd., the Chinese manufacturer of small vans, buses and trucks, is launching sales in several European countries. The company is a joint venture between Chinaâs Dongfeng Motor Corp. and Yuan Group. Importers are introducing the Chinese-made vehicles under the DFM Mini Auto brand. They include a multifunctional passenger minivan as well as various other light-commercial vans. The minivan was unveiled as the Dongfeng Xiaokang in 2005. INDIMO GmbH ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâs DFM Launches Vehicle Sales in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.