Chinese first-half sales of locally made passenger vehicles â€“ sedans, SUVs, multipurpose vehicles and minivans â€“ rose 22.3% from like-2006 to 3.08 million units, the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers reports. June passenger-car sales jumped 28.6% to 511,900 units. New-car sales for the yearâ€™s first six months climbed 25.9% to 2.29 million units, while multipurpose vehicle sales rose 12.9% to 107,000. SUV sales increased 39.3% to 158,000 units. The top auto makers for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâ€™s First-Half Sales on Rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.