China‚Äôs national brands are emerging as a force to be reckoned with as the country‚Äôs automotive industry evolves and matures. A decade ago, their sales were negligible, their market share insignificant and their force non-existent. Not these days. Sales of national-branded passenger cars last year soared to nearly 2.6 million units, while their share of China‚Äôs light-vehicle market rose to 29.6%, according to J.D. Power & Associates. The best-selling car was Shanghai-based battery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China‚Äôs National Brands Start to Hit Stride" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.