General Motors Corp. identifies Chinaâs Sichuan Tengzhong Heavy Industrial Machinery Co. Ltd. as the buyer for its Hummer luxury SUV division. GM says advanced talks with Tengzhong call for the industrial machinery group and special-purpose-vehicle maker to acquire the Hummer brand, as well as its senior management and operational team for an undisclosed amount. Tengzhong also will enter into a long-term agreement calling for GM to provide contract assembly services and supply key ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinaâs Tengzhong to Buy GMâs Hummer Division" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642