TAIPEI – Taiwan-based Jui Li Enterprise Co. Ltd. expects to launch the second-stage expansion project of its Hainan, China, metal fabricating plant in September. The project is designed to increase Jui Li's production capacity for sheet metal auto body parts from 80,000 sets-per-year at present to 150,000 sets in 2005. Capacity will reach 250,000 sets within three to five years, the supplier says. Jui Li, which is a major supplier to FAW-Hainan Motor Co. Ltd., recently signed a contract ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Stamping Operation to Expand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.