SHENZHEN — Chinese authorities decide to shut down a Hong Kong-Mainland tire-making joint venture. The China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission terminated the joint venture that forms Chongqing C.S.I. Tyre Co. Ltd. The JV, between Chongqing Tyre Chief Factory and China Tire Holding Ltd., will proceed to liquidation, the decision states. The commission also ruled that Chongqing Factory has 45 days to compensate China Tire for RMB15.2 million (US$1.8 million) for its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Tire ends Hong Kong-mainland JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.