China vehicle production totaled 1,864,698 units for December 2010, up 28.1% vs. December 2009. December vehicle production increased 6.3% vs. November 2010 production. 2010 production through December totaled 18,264,667. This was up 33.8% over the same period in 2009. Related document: Ward’s China Vehicle Production – December 2010
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Vehicle Production Up 28.1% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.