Fuzhou Fuda set to bow FUZHOU — A new light bus from Fuzhou Auto Plant and using advanced technologies borrowed from Japan's Mazda Motor Corp. is set to hit the market. The deluxe 8-passenger bus, called Fuda, is powered by a 2.0L gasoline engine and has a top speed of 120 km/h (75 mph). Fuzhou Auto began production of the bus in mid-April and plans to sell 600 of the vehicles this year. The Fuda is expected to be priced at RMB168,000 (US$20,297). Fuzhou Auto reportedly is capable of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.