Hatchback hits market NANJING — Nanjing Yuejing Automotive Co. is building a new hatchback passenger car in China by the end of the year, a company official says. The company is a joint venture between Fiat SpA's Iveco and Nanjing Motor Corp. The new hatchback, which will sell for RMB60,000 (US$7,248), will compete in China's growing auto market by being priced substantially lower than other JV — produced family cars. Production is expected to begin at 3,000 cars annually, a number that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.